Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine Invitations

A week and a half or so before Valentine's Day I had over several friends to make Valentines with me.
I decided that I ought to send them invitations in the mail for this postal event. Unfortunately some of the invitations weren't received until two weeks or so after I sent them! Not sure why this happened. But I talked to my friends in person, so everybody knew about the event.

Anyway, here are the invitation envelopes!
I had so much fun using the covers from romantic DVDs that I had.
all in a bunch






You might have noticed that there are a lot of double names in our friend group! Two Christines and two Caitlin/Kaitlyns!

The actual Valentine's Day event was lovely fun and I'll post more about that soon.

2 comments:

  1. It's a pity they arrived late, but they're really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

  2. "As the New Year is fresh in mind, the dominant question in mind of everyone is, “How will you make 2015 a great year?”
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    _________________
    Buy Archeage Gold
    RS3 Gold
    RS Gold

    ReplyDelete